Actually 2010 was not my year. I didn’t get better in many ways. Still with many bad behaviors, I mean. And I wasted soooooooooo many times for such unimportant things, regret huh? -_-. So due to 2011 will be a very important year in my life (I’ll face the national exam and some tests to get to university) I made this resolutions. What are they? Let’s check this out……
- First of all, I want to be more obedient to my only Majesty God, Allah SWT. To always do everything Allah SWT has commanded and to keep away from everything that has forbidden. I made uncountable sins during my life- Astaghfirulloh
- I want to graduate from Senior High School with the best score, become a general champion and then TO BE ACCEPTED IN FACULTY OF NURSING UNIVERSITY OF INDONESIA . AMIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNN (Gosh! I’ve been dreaming about this every night)
- I need to be more mature (it’s enough being selfish and childish one. I’m 17th and have to stop act like I’m not!)
- TO STOP BEING LAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- To always making my-super-great-parents proud J
- This one is kinda impossible, but nothing impossible right? Haha……………….BE ABLE TO WATCH A ROCKET TO THE MOON CONCERT (they’re going to Indonesia on 14th May ’11 and I adore them. Very much. But you know…..a little problem with money and permission :P)
- To do many more kindness to others. HELPING IS ALWAYS GREAT THING!!!
- To be taller and bigger (I do look like a 13rd) -_-
- To be more more and more clever.
- To stop being single and got a boyfriend………..Haha *just kidding*, it’s not quite important. I mean I am PERFECTLY FINE BEING SINGLE!
I think that’s all guys……….. wish me a very luck to complete them at all.
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011, HAVE A REALLY GREAT HOLIDAY AND THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!